Halogen Flood Light Bulb is a light source made by adding various metal halides on the basis of high-pressure mercury lamp, which produces arc discharge luminescence in the mixed vapor of mercury and rare metal halides. Scandium sodium metal halide lamp is used for lighting. The product has the characteristics of high luminous efficiency, good color rendering performance and long life. In addition, this Halogen Flood Light Bulb is a new energy-saving light source close to sunlight. It is widely used in indoor lighting of stadiums, exhibition centers, large shopping malls, industrial factories, street squares, stations, wharfs and other places.
Metal halide/ SON
≥ Ra 80
• High-performance, high-power projection lamps, small size, small wind resistance, beautiful shape.
• Die-cast aluminum shell, which is treated by anti-corrosion electrostatic spraying.
• High purity aluminum anodizing reflector provides excellent optical performance
• Professional design of narrow, medium and wide beam angle can ensure accurate light control.
• Built-in anti-glare partition to effectively control glare index.
• Adopt unique skirt sawing design, which is conducive to heat dissipation and prolong service life.
• Back-opening replacing lamp gun is easy to maintain and will not affect the projection angle.
Packaging and Shipping