The Cobra Head Street Lights have the best security and efficiency, with high and reliable performance. Due to the proper size and compact design, it can be placed everywhere in order to help release space of limited places. And it can be an ideal facility for parking lots, street lights, gas station fixtures, shoe boxes, canopies, pole lights, elevated warehouse fixtures, etc.
The Cobra Head Street Lights are separate from the light source, thus to effectively saves 90% of electricity costs, ensuring a super bright lighting experience. Compared with ordinary product on the market, our Cobra Head Street Lights have a wide beam angle, which is higher efficiency, more stable, longer life and higher reliability. Better cooling system with larger aluminum radiator and high-speed fan to ensure longer life and lower operating temperature.
ADC12 die-cast aluminum
Bat wing shape
LED Luminous Efficiency
LED rated Luminous Efficiency
Parameters of Street Light pole
Octagonal or Conical
Hot dip galvanized (average 100 micron)
Customized powder coating color
Designed to with stand wind speed of 160km/hr
Parameters of Anchor Bolt
Bolts and Nuts Material
Cold dip galvanized process ( optional )
Detachable, helping to save transport space and cost
The above configuration is only for reference and the actual configuration is designed according to the local climate conditions and the customer special requirements. As we have different types to meet your needs.
Product feature and application of the cobra head street lights
1. Using top quality LED chips, fully automatic sealing equipments, advanced sealing technology.
2. Aluminum alloy housing material, tempered glass lens, strong and durable, great heat dissipation.
3. IP65, explosion-proof, dust-proof and water-proof design makes the lamp can work at the temperature -40°C~60°C
4. No UV or RF interference, No mercury or lead.
5. Save 80% more energy compared with traditional lighting fixtures.
Production details of the cobra head street lights
Production qualification of the cobra head street lights