Introduction of Lithium iron phosphate battery solar
The P-O bond in lithium iron phosphate crystal is stable and difficult to decompose. Even at high temperature or overcharge, it will not collapse and heat like lithium cobalt oxide or form strong oxidizing substances, so it has good safety.
The cycle life of long-life lead-acid batteries is about 300 times, and the maximum is 500 times.
The cycle life of lithium iron phosphate power battery is more than 2000 times, and the standard charge rate (5 hours) can reach 2000 times. The lead-acid batteries with the same quality are "new half year, old half year, maintenance half year", and the maximum time is 1-1.5 years. The theoretical life of lithium iron phosphate batteries will reach 7-8 years under the same conditions. Considering comprehensively, the ratio of performance to price is more than four times that of lead-acid battery in theory. High current discharge can charge and discharge 2C rapidly. Under the special charger, the battery can be filled within 40 minutes after 1.5C charging. The starting current can reach 2C, but the lead-acid battery has no such performance.
Advantage of Lithium iron phosphate battery solar
1. All kinds of size, type and capacity to choose from, the applicability is strong, can be made according to request of customer. According to the different requirements for various combination. Excellent quality, low price.
2. Warranty: adopt A batteries, high capacity, low internal resistance, voltage stability. Cycle
3. Stable performance, long service life.
4. No memory effect, can charge and discharge at any time.
5. High safety: built-in protection board, had overcharge protection, to ensure the safety of batteries used.
6. Green environmental protection: do not contain mercury, cadmium, lead and other harmful substances, comply with ROHS, SGS, CE, UL and other certification, suitable for the European and American market demand.
Specification of Lithium iron phosphate battery solar
Series & Parallel Application
up to 4 series 4 parallel connected application
Limited Charge Voltage
Floating Charge Voltage
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Standard Charge Current
Max. Charge Current
Standard Continuous Discharge Current
Max. Continuous Discharge Current (<30min)
Pulse Discharge Current (<1s)
> 2000 cycles
Length: 270±2 Width: 265±2 Height: 175±2
Charge Temperature Range
Discharge Temperature Range
Recommended Operating Temperature
Self-Discharge Rate (Residual capacity)
Self-Discharge Rate (Reversible capacity)
Storage Temperature & Humidity Range (Less than 1 month)
Storage Temperature & Humidity Range (Less than 3 months)
Recommended Storage Temperature & Humidity Range
Production of Lithium iron phosphate battery solar
Packing of Lithium iron phosphate battery solar
Application of Lithium iron phosphate battery solar
1. How long does it ship to my country and which delivery method are available?
It usually takes 3-7 business days ship to any country. We use UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS, FedEx etc to delivery our products. We will advise you the way of shipping, because we know which shipping company has much better customs dearance and best deliver times for your country.
2. What’s the payment terms?
Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other payment way can be negotiated.
3. What about lead time of Lithium iron phosphate battery solar?
Samples for flood light usually take 3-7 days, mast productions usually take 15-25 days.
4. What about after-sales policy for Lithium iron phosphate battery solar We guarantee our Lithium iron phosphate battery solar for three years.